Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Seriously?

I got up early this morning to watch The Hills before heading off to the hell that are staff meetings at work. It has taken over an hour to watch 13 minutes of the show online. This is absurd...but now I'm hooked! I HAVE to see how it ends!

In other news, today is PAYDAY! Finally! We have not done a great job with budgeting this month, and I'm glad to have a fresh start. Today is also exciting because we are taking full advantage of Tightwad Tuesday and going to see Fireproof (see below) tonight since it's matinee prices all day. I've heard from Justin's two sisters that it was really good, and Stump told Justin it's good, so we're definitely going. I wonder if it will make Justin want to be a fireman again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.