Friday, September 26, 2008

Wordle
















So blogger Lori over at Nothing Else Matters blogged this morning about a website called Wordle that pulls words from your blog and creates a cluster of them. It's kind of like a mini-blog snapshot, which I love. Above is the one that it pulled from my blog. Pretty cool, though the picture does seem to be a little distorted, which is something I OFTEN have problems with in Blogger. Oh well. Someday maybe I'll be ambitious and re-create one myself (one that actually includes La Buena Vida) to use as a blog banner.

Happy Friday to all!


1 comment:

  1. I think these are REALLY cool. Can you email me or facebook me with some info on how to get them into the blog? I am incompetent after a long day of work and can't figure it out on my own! Please help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.