Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Goals Revisited

1. Continue taking the 2 pre-natal vitamins every morning, no matter what. Done, and done!

2. Work out 13 days during the month of April. I was actually WAY over my number. I know this, because it was more unusual for me NOT to work out than to work out this month. However, I don't know the exact number of days, because I had been keeping a list on the fridge of what day I was on, what activity I had done, and how many days I had left. Justin thought it would be REALLY funny to write- "One hour cardio--SEXUAL ACTIVITY!" on the sheet right before his parents and grandparents came over. It promptly was taken off the fridge and deposited in the trash.

3. Take a hike (Table Rock or Other). This didn't happen--not for lack of trying. Any day that I had a hike planned, it poured down rain. Or, I had better things to do.

4. Conquer the Garage Laundry Pile. I came close, but it isn't entirely gone. I'm not sure that we'll ever be 100% caught up on laundry though. And I've been a little bitter about doing laundry lately, because y'all aw how well I get along with my rolling garment rack!

3 comments:

  1. LOL at sexual activity. Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. Ohhhh, Justin. Great job on the prenats - I am terrible at taking pills everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 definitely sounds like something John would do. He is constantly vandalizing my grocery lists on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.