Monday, April 13, 2009

The Beat Goes On...

-So J was totally pulling my leg about Matt comingover for dinner...thank GOD! He really did snowboard with him all day though...apparently, Matt is good friends with James, who will be my brother in law here in a couple of months. It's a small world, I tell you!

-I finally took my wedding rings in to be resized, and I determined that I must have really been pretty skinny when we got married--as long as I can remember, I've always been a size 7 ring. When I took in my rings and asked her what size they were, they were only a size SIX! No wonder they didn't fit like a month after the wedding!

-I went 4- wheeling with Jesse and Kait today...it was more fun than I expected, even though the boys made me drive by myself at one point, which I did not particularly enjoy. I don't even like driving our CAR...why would I like trying to manuver a machine through the woods?! I must say though, it wasn't nearly as bad as the time that Justin took me dirtbiking. I can honestly say that was one of the worst days of my life. I absolutely HATED it, and I was bruised from head to toe for about two weeks after (Lisa...I'll never forget the look you gave me when I came back to our dorm with my knees completely COVERED in bruises!).

-I'm only 4 days away from meeting my April work-out goal!

-I have a few other updates that I'm dying to blog about, but unfortunately can't. How's that for a teaser!?

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to hear what your other surprises are. I hate teasers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.