Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shoes

Those of you who know me know that I have a LOT of shoes. But in my defense, I've had almost all of my shoes since college (if not high school), and they're almost always inexpensive shoes from Target, Wal-Mart, or Payless. I bought expensive shoes ONCE from Macys and hated them. Anyway, my shoes are all starting to fall apart, and I am having the HARDEST time finding new ones that I like and are work appropriate. Who would have thought I'd ever have this problem?! Really, the problem is two-fold...I'm particular about the shape of the shoe, and I want a heel, but not TOO high, 'cause I'm already 5'10"!

I have found a few from DSW--unfortunately they use Flash so I can't post pictures, but I can post links:

Red Slingbacks--I love the red, but I really don't have much to wear them with. And I already have a pair of red pumps.

I might be able to get away with these if they were paired with a skirt. But then again, I'm not sure they're formal enough for a skirt.

I love how many colors are available in these, but I'd probably just get black patent.


Which shoes are you loving right now?

1 comment:

  1. I tend to murder shoes inside a year. But then, I usually wear just one or two pairs of 'em. My brother, he's got a veritable hoard of shoes. But he's gay, so you'd expect that. In any case. I say you should go with monstrous tall shoes and just tower over everyone. Intimidate the hell out of people. Don't be ashamed of your height--project power from the thin air you frequent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.