Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Song

I just realized that I haven't done the Sunday Song in awhile! Today's Sunday Song comes from No Doubt, and it's appropriately titled "Sunday Morning". I'll be honest--I've never really understood the lyrics or the weird video, but it's a song that I used to listen to a LOT in high school. We'd skip church to go up wakeboarding on Sundays, and we used to blast this song SO LOUD as we were driving up to the mountain lakes. Since we skipped church this morning, it was stuck in my head.

1 comment:

  1. No Doubt used to be one of the best bands ever. I fuckin love "Tragic Kingdom" and "Return of Saturn." And then Gwen Stefani decided to use music to commit crimes against humanity.

    Good song. I miss the old No Doubt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.