Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekend Update (w/ Photos)







It was a crazy weekend y'all! Where else but in Oregon can you snowboard one weekend and get sunburnt on the boat the next weekend?! And it might be the jello shots talking, but I'm loving every minute of it! Seriously, this weekend has been so jam-packed full of stuff (in a good way) that I can hardly believe we still have one more day of weekend together (and I'm off Monday, which means technically I have TWO more days!).

The weekend began with Jesse's birthday party on Friday night--all the above pictures are from the party. We had quite a bit of fun with Kaitlin's awesome jello shots...and the keg. Seriously, I love jello shots. Quite possibly too much. We also hung out a bit more with a couple, Pete and Casey, who live next door to Kaitlin's parents. Kait and Jesse have been friends with them for awhile...we're just beginning to get to know them, but had a lot of fun with them last night. Casey can drink like no girl I've ever seen before! Goodness gracious--if I had tried to keep up with her, I would have been in serious trouble.

The party continued into the wee hours of the morning, and so we crashed there. We finally got a couple of hours of sleep (except me, 'cause Justin was sleepwalking!). The boys had made a plan to go to the lake the next morning with Pete's boat, and when we woke up and it was GORGEOUS weather, we decided to go for it. Bliss! For me, there is nothing better than being out on a boat on a warm day! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera when we went to the lake, so I'll have to continue part 2 of this update once I get the pics from Kait or Casey!

5 comments:

  1. Wow- your weekend was wickedly full of fun already! I am jealous of your boat fun. Oh well.

    What a cake! Who make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that cake hehe! It looks like it was an awesome party, cigars are Sean's thing so he would love that pic of Jesse with 2 of them in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you post with pictures almost as much as I share your love for Jello shots!

    P.S. Jesse? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cake! I also LOVE jello shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time. We missed you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.