Friday, May 29, 2009

Blessings

Although I haven't intended it to be this way, I feel like a lot of my posts have come across with a fairly negative tone lately. It's almost as if I use my blog just to vent--which is helpful to me sometimes because it keeps me from saying things that would get me in trouble in real life, but still, that's not really the vibe that I wish to project with this blog. So today is all about blessings in the small stuff....

1. My Sweet Hubby, who wakes me up every morning to tell me goodbye and to have a good day.
2. Jeans Friday!
3. Payday Friday!
4. That I'll be bumping up in hours beginning June 1st, which will allow us more income.
5. Philippians 4:6
6. Sunshine at the lake
7. Getting to see my friend Sara, her hubby Byron, and their baby Carolina this weekend (I haven't seen Sara and Byron since J and I got married, and I've never even met Caro!).

5 comments:

  1. Yay for sweet husbands! My J does the same thing when he leaves early in the morning.

    And woohoo for meeting baby Carolina :) Who doesn't love a cute little baby?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun meeting the new babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH I AM SO SO SO SO SO JEALOUS THAT YOU ARE GETTING TO SEE SARITA AND MEET CARO AND OF COURSE SEE BYRON AS WELL SOOOOOOO JEALOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessing from the hubby are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say hi to Sara and Byron for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.