Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where to Start?

Okay, so a couple weeks ago, I discovered a new medical issue that I'm dealing with. It's not anything terrible or terminal, but it DOES leave me pretty darn sick and exhausted right now as we're trying to work through things. I haven't really told many people about it yet, and probably won't until I get more information from the doctor the next time I see her.

In the meantime, it's been a little difficult. The girls at work keep cornering me and telling me that I look terrible (WHY do people do this by the way? I've never understood that.), asking me if everything is okay at home, have I been getting enough sleep and enough B6, etc? Right now, I've just been telling them that my allergies are bad, and that I haven't been getting a lot of sleep, but they just keep pushing and saying that they're concerned about me.

Hello, if I wanted to clue you in on what's going on, I would have. I know you're only asking because you care, but in the meantime, take a hint!

9 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you fell better soon! (Or learn to deal with whatever you are dealing with. that sucks!0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry mere. Let me know if I can do anything even if it's just to vent. I am here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're not feeling well! Hopefully it all works out soon.

    Isn't it crazy how we are as girls? We're always running around doing the "Hey, you look like crap! or, OMG, this is disgusting! Try it!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry hun! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Best wishes with that.

    People are remarkably dense sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I never understood why people felt the need to tell me I look like crap either!

    Hugs! Hope you are feeling better soon! I know I'm far away but if you need anything give me a call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Wishing you a quick resolution to whatever has come up!

    And seriously, why do people ask you that? It's human nature I guess, but it's annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry you're dealing with this Meredith. :( Hope you get some answers soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.