Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Confession Time

I do not have ANY clean dishes. We've even used all the giraffe plates. I *might* still have the "You Are Special" plate stashed away somewhere, and if I do, then we'll really be out of luck after tonight.

We've hardly been home this week at all, and when we are, I've been sleeping. I am beyond exhausted lately. Normally, I'd ask for extra help from Justin, but the unlucky guy has poison oak all over his hands and arms, and the thought of him putting away clean dishes just grosses me out.

Seriously, I need an extra day in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.