Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF

-I'm excited for my brother's football game tonight! The high school that I graduated from is playing the high school that Justin graduated from for the conference championship, and a home game in the playoffs! It's a HUGE game. The only question, is which color should Lizzy wear?! I wish I would have planned things out a bit more in advance and found a way to do a cute onesie that said "A Child Divided" or something like that, lol! 

-I might need to entirely re-vamp the way I do my photography services. I'm really bummed about it, but I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

-Lizzy = seriously not sleeping lately, either at night, or for naps. Last night, she woke up screaming almost every hour consecutively. She doesn't have a fever, didn't want a bottle, didn't need to be changed, etc. A lot of people keep suggesting an ear infection, but every time I've taken her in, they say no, and that they usually don't prescribe antibiotics for ear infections unless there's a fever anyway. I noticed yesterday that another tooth had broken through, and that one looked like it was about to. Here's hoping.

-We have NOTHING scheduled this weekend, and I am thrilled. We may go to the pumpkin patch with Ryan and Renee on Saturday, but other than that, I'm hoping for some laying around time and reading!

-

2 comments:

  1. We're not getting much sleep over at our place either. What I wouldn't do to just collapse into bed for just three solid hours. We can dream, right? :) TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the game! Why are you going to have to re-vamp your photo stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.