Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

It was a busy, busy weekend folks. A good one, but a busy one. Nevertheless, by Sunday night, I knew it was going to be a battle to get Lizzy to sleep. I suggested that we hop in the car, drive to a street nearby known for their Christmas lights, return our Redbox, and hopefully the little one would fall asleep on the way home.

So with Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra singing Christmas songs, we headed out:

lights01


lights02


lights03


PS- that last house? Kind of my dream house. That two story deck, those shutters, French doors, oh my!

For someone who used to hate Christmas time, I'm definitely getting into the spirit a little bit more every year :)

PPS- Little one was out cold by the time we got home!

5 comments:

  1. what a good idea!

    that is a house to dream about... love that double porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big Christmas fan. It's more about the season. I understand it is Jesus' birthday and I love it for that reason. But it stresses me out. And the fact that Christmas has to last for two whole months? Why? I think one month (the month of December ) would suffice.

    With that being said, I now get much more excited about X-mas with my kiddos. Seeing their eyes light up when we put up the Christmas tree is always pretty fun. It brings back the true meaning of Christmas. A magical time.

    We even put lights up on our house because Landon likes them on other houses so much. I am so not a "lights on the house" person. But hey, it's for the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great looking lights - and houses! Glad to hear that you are getting into the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you! I'll take that last house during any season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post! Great Pics!
    Have I mentiones how much I love your Blog?...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.