Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Snippets

- I feel so much better today. Thank GOD. Still, I haven't had the heart to try eating anything other than toast and applesauce.

-Lizzy is wearing a onesie today that says "An Inconvenient Poop". She earned it yesterday, and it makes me smile.

-These next two weeks? CRAAAZZZZYYYY packed. I apologize in advance if I'm a little MIA. My to-do list today? It's like 100 items long...but all I really want to do is go to Target and browse, lol!

-The Wiggles are not only incredibly annoying, but they are also incredibly catchy. I find myself singing their songs all the time, and then I'm like, "WHY?!" Please tell me I'm not alone.

3 comments:

  1. We Need a Pic of Lizzy wearing that Onesie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who the Wiggles are, and from how you describe their music, I'm loath to look them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being from Australia, the Wiggles are a hot topic in the news over there, and holy crap... They drive me crazy. It also doesn't help that half the time the TV's tuned into the children's channel when the youngest kid in the house is 17 lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.