Monday, July 16, 2012

Today...

I am {nervous} about my dermatologist appointment, even though I know it's not like I'll actually find anything out today. I'm also not looking forward to the stitches at all.

I am {thankful} that Justin moved the elliptical inside for me yesterday! I'm hoping to get on that soon, but it just occurred to me that the stomach stitches may throw a wrench into that plan. I hope not!

I am {laughing} about the coffee that Justin made. I'm pretty sure I could stand a horse-shoe up in it, it's so thick!

I'm {smitten} with my new niece Lyla Mae. There's just nothing better than a snuggling newborn. I never can decide whether I want to hold them, or take pictures of them more! Also, it was a total wake-up call that we'll have a newborn of our own relatively soon, which is NUTS.

L22_2


I'm {a little worried} that my camera has been acting a little fussy lately. It's been displaying a "busy" message a lot more often lately, which used to be something I encountered very rarely--only when using the flash. Now, it seems to be happening a lot more frequently, and I'm hoping it's just a fluke and not the camera biting the dust!

I'm {so happy} to have an evening at home tonight! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Mere, that photograph is precious and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you about your appointment. I know this is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of your niece! Love her name too, so cute. Sorry about your camera, I've been getting a busy message a lot too, but I've been using the flash so I suppose I have that to blame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photo. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the appt went well! And LOVE me some thick/strong coffee. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been off the grid the past week, but just catching up on your posts. Praying for peace for you about the appt - keep us updated!

    Great pics of your new niece, congratulations :)

    Hopefully your camera hangs in there. And agree with Julia, the thicker the coffee, the better... in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.