Monday, July 22, 2013

Beauty in the Mundane- Volume 1

I've been trying to make an effort to bring out my "real" camera more often. To capture a few minutes of our day a couple times a week, without worrying too much about whether the living room is clean, or whether hair is brushed, or whether the photos are perfectly edited. To just capture some parts of our life, as it is right now. Here's a few minutes of last Saturday morning:

Lizzy-2 Lizzy-3 Lizzy-4 Lizzy-5 Lizzy-6 Lizzy-7 Lizzy-8 Lizzy-9 Lizzy-10 Lizzy-11 Lizzy-12 Lizzy-13

5 comments:

  1. I need to do this more. I've been slacking with the "real camera" lately and I'm afraid I'm missing things. I love the top ones of her reading her books. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I, too, have been trying to take the camera out more often. It's way too easy to just use the good 'ol iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sassy girl of yours. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When did she turn 15?!? AHH she is getting so big. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.