22. Justin worked a lot in November. Nights, weekends, a LOT. I'm thankful for the little moments here and there when he was unexpectedly off work, and we piled on the couch with every blanket we own for movies and snuggling
23. For stolen snuggles with this big girl in the car while Becca napped.
24. For an impromptu post-church lunch with Justin's side of the family. Back when Justin and I were dating, we used to head over to his parents' house almost every Sunday after church, and so would everyone else. We'd eat and lounge and visit, and it was one of the best parts of the week. That hasn't happened as much lately with everyone's work schedules and kids and just life, but I miss it.
25.It's still not even close to what we dream of it to be, but I'm thankful for our backyard, with room to run and play. We've come a long way from red clay and star thistle, baby.
26. For sunrises that just take your breath away.
27. For being able to watch Becca's personality emerge. Like Lizzy, she thinks she is hilarious and also has a fierce temper. But, I wonder if she might be more introverted than Lizzy is--she seems to need quiet to relax more than Lizzy ever did.
28. For the opportunity to stay home with these sweet girls, even if it does drive me a little crazy at times.
29. For our Thanksgiving FEAST. Loved all the delicious food made from scratch!
30. I am so, so, SO thankful for Justin...and also that he didn't get hurt playing football on Thanksgiving morning :)