Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Embarassing Moment of the Day

So after court, I walk over to the Recovery Fair that the county was having today. There were lots of judges, attorneys, representatives from various organizations that work with addicts, and many MANY recovering addicts. I'm dressed in this cute little summer dress, cute wedge heels, wearing my work name badge, feeling professional, feeling good.

So, I'm talking to one of the head honchos for one of the organizations, when suddenly, out of NOWHERE, I fall over. I wasn't walking, I didn't trip, I just FELL for no reason whatsoever. Flat on my butt. I didn't even catch myself, I just fell. And probably flashed the entire recovering community in the county. Awesome.

This is one of those moments where I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.