Monday, November 18, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 8-14

8.  For homemade bagels, and conquering a silly culinary fear!

9. I had such a hard time with breastfeeding Lizzy, and I was bummed for *years* that we didn't make it until 12 months, even though I knew it was the best decision for our family at the time. Breastfeeding Becca was not without challenge, but was much less difficult, and I'm thankful that we were easily able to make it to a year (and still going!) without needing to supplement this time around!

10.  For Becca smiles :)

11. For Lizzy's sense of humor. She makes me laugh every day!

12. For sweet little moments between sisters.

13. For my sister, who brings over all sorts of goodies when she comes to visit, including delicious FRUIT! 'Cause there are way worse things that one could emotionally eat ;)

14. I'm thankful for a quiet double nap afternoon, and the opportunity to catch up on Scandal! (SERIOUSLY with that last episode?!!! I was making weird faces like this throughout the whole thing!)

1 comment:

  1. 1. SCANDAL. YES. Mark got me into the show and I cannot stop watching--although it's getting a little out there with the story line. Also, whaaaaat was up with Quinn?!
    2. Your daughters are adorable. Seriously, so darn cute.
    3. Those homemade bagels look delicious!
    4. I saw a T25 picture on Instagram and you look gooood! I haven't gotten my hands on a copy yet, and I'm envious! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.