Monday, September 19, 2011

Re-Do

When I woke up, I thought today was shaping up to be one of those days where every little thing goes wrong. I hate those days, especially when I feel like there's nothing that I can do to make them better. It's so easy to wallow.

As I posted earlier, our DVD player broke right as I was going to work out, and the Beachbody videos don't work on game consoles or Xboxes. I was dreading trying to have to shuffle things around in our budget or take money out of savings for a stinking DVD player. A friend saw me post on Facebook that my broken DVD player interrupted my workout, and she said she had one in her garage sale pile and I could have it for $10. Sold. I picked it up this afternoon, put Lizzy down for a nap, and then got my TurboFire on. I feel better already.


Source: google.com via Lisa on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Glad that you got your workout in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the Spirit!....
    I'm so proud of you!
    (I skipped spinning class today...it's raining cats and dogs here... I hope that's an acceptable excuse...:( )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Way to get your workout in girl, glad you have a DVD player again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all a matter of perspective! So glad you were able to power through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's always a good thing come up after we got bad thing or feeling. I'm glad you're happy and spirited. That's inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.