Sunday, May 10, 2009

Confession and Snippets

As much as I love my momma, and I know I'll enjoy going to see her today, all I REALLY want to do today is lay around, read trashy magazines, and watch movies. I am tired today. Oh well, I guess that's what Monday is for!

While I had deemed Saturday "Go NO Where" day, it actually turned into one of our busiest days this week. I'm actually glad that we didn't just stay at home. We met Pete and Casey at the Slick Kart track, had lunch, and then headed back to their place for a few. After that, we went over to Ryan and Renee's and visited with them for a little bit. As busy as it was, the day still felt relaxing, which is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Heh. Truly. Today is my the first day I have to chill after work, stay up late, relax, whatever, and not have to work the next day, and the very last thing I want to do is drive my ass up to Seattle (again) for Mother's Day celebrations. Alas.

    It's just cuz it's on a Sunday, and Sundays are for lazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.