Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dear Justin

Dear Sweet Husband,

Please clean the entire house from top to bottom while I am gone. Thank you much. I know I'm setting you up for failure, but you're just gonna have to deal, because I'm grumpy that I have to drive three hours with people who are nice, but not really my friends, and that I'm not getting paid for it. I'm especially grumpy that I am the one that's driving up to the conference. In fact, I feel like this:

And even though it's an unfair expectation on my part, and I'm sorry to take my grumpiness out on you, I want to give you fair warning that I will be TICKED if I come home to this: And a disaster of a house. If the house is clean, you may read my girlie magazines all you want. Your only other alternative to a happy, non grumpy wife at this point would be:

In which case, I would likely forgive both a messy house AND girlie magazine reading (or excessive movie watching). Just remember toots, there was a semi-recent holiday in which you didn't get me anything (not even a card!), and I hold a grudge. Just kidding (mostly).

4 comments:

  1. LOL at him reading your Marie Claire. Is he getting make-up and fashion tips? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOL'd at the picture of him reading Marie Claire! Hopefully he'll get your letter and you'll come home to a clean house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! Someone's in trouble. :x LOL @ the Marie Claire. That's great. I believe my hubby was caught reading a Cosmo once, but shhhh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea who you are, but jumped over from my blog. YOU ARE HILARIOUS! That was one incredibly funny post and it made me smile inside. Just wanted to say "hi" and thanks for stopping by my bloggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.