Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Miss You!

Although I don't really like to admit to it, I like TV--a lot. In fact, I love to have something slated to watch almost every night that we're home (which for the record is only occasionally Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays), which often means catching up on some of my favorite shows which are on different nights. Honestly, thinking about coming home to watch the show is genuinely something that gets me through the day sometime. Although it might not always be healthy, I've learned that TV can be a great coping mechanism for my job, and it also gives J and I something to talk about since we can't talk about my job, at all.

But now it's almost summer and most of my favorites are on hiatus. I'll miss you Fox Dramas:

credit

Seriously, all the good TV is on Fox this year! It's also normally around this time that we pick up some DVD of some random show from the $20 rack at Target and get attached to it. What can I say, we both love vegging in front of the TV.

Hopefully though, we'll be getting our front yard tilled and seeded this weekend. I'm also looking forward to having somewhere to sit and sip a glass of lemonade once I'm home from work. I REALLY can't wait until the backyard is also seeded and sprouting!

6 comments:

  1. Its so great to read about someone else who is addicted to the TV. My husband and I are also fans of Fringe but we also watch 24, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice!! I also miss them already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a backyard to sip anything and throw my feet up in a nice swing or recliner. I love lazy days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a tv addict as well. :) I'm so bummed that I'm on bed rest AFTER all the season finales. lol I wouldn't be so hard if this hard happened two weeks ago!

    It's gotta be hard not being able to share your day. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol "I wouldn't be so hard if this hard happened two weeks ago!" That MUST be the painkillers talking. :) What I meant to say:

    It wouldn't be so hard if this had happened two weeks ago. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's funny that Joss Whedon went back to Fox with Dollhouse after Fox screwed him so terribly on Firefly.

    I sort of miss having a show to watch regularly on TV. I miss the week-to-week suspense. So I sympathize. I love you, Battlestar....

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny- I am surprised Bones is still on- it is hard for me to see that actor as anyone but Angel. = )

    We love TV too- but we watch NBC. Although- if you are looking for a HILARIOUS summer series- check out Wipeout. It is so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.