Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Reminiscing

I can't believe that Justin and I have almost been married two years. On the other hand, I can't believe it's only been two years, because it feels like he's been such an integral part of my life for so long. Anyway, I don't know that I've shared many pictures from our wedding day on this blog, so I thought that I'd post a few. While I like having a few formal wedding pictures, my absolute favorite ones are the more candid ones like below. Didn't Kaitlin's parents do a wonderful job with the photography?


Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Stunning! You are a beautiful bride. I LOVE the picture of the two of you laying down - it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how fast it can seem to fly! Love the pictures! You are absolutely beautiful. The last picture is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! The second one is great! The little girl on the end is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those pictures. So beautiful! I agree that candids are the ones that end up being my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those. We've been married almost 2 years also. When is your anniversary? Ours is June 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe. I can't believe it was two years ago, either. Jeez. Seems like just yesterday I was waking up hella hungover for present opening...

    Way to sneak into the pics, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- how fun. You look fabulous. I love the one of you two laying down- and the last one. Two years really does fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad there are many votes for the picture I appear in as 'great', 'awesome' etc. Cool for us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are adorable! Love the burger picture. That's my idea of a great day.

    xoxo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.