Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Silly Girl.

Do you even get into one of those weird irrational places in your head? I have to go out of town overnight on Thursday for work--returning late Friday evening, and I just really don't want to go, and consequently have myself convinced that something terrible is going to happen on the trip. This tends to be par for the course for me anytime one of us is working out of town--I get myself convinced that one of us is going to get seriously hurt or injured, and the other one isn't going to make it to the hospital in time because we're so far away. Granted, this time I'll be less than 3 hours away, but I'll also have 2 other people with me that I would have to abandon.

Seriously, I KNOW it's irrational. I KNOW it doesn't make sense. But it IS how my mind works sometimes.

Plus, I'm kinda pissed that I'll miss the season finale of Bones, and that I won't get paid for our drive time on Friday night!

For reference, the "stupid people" tag associated to this post is totally referencing me!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that happens to me sometimes! It actually happened to me on our flight home from our honeymoon. I was convinced something awful was going to happen. The weird thing is that I don't mind flying at all, so the fact that I was so freaked out made it awful for Chad too. I hate that!

    But, as you can see, we made it home just fine. :) And I'm sure you will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, happens a lot to me too. Typically, when I really don't want to go somewhere or do something. But, like Kristal, we've always made it through safely and so will you. Just try to stay as positive as possible so you can enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. **Hugs** Love ya girl! Don't worry too much and try to enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.