Friday, May 8, 2009

Things.

I was really grumpy last night for no particular reason. I just was. I was fluctuating between being ticked off at the world to being an emotional mess. Justin was too nice about it--he just laughed, asked how he could help, and joked that he wondered if I was pregnant because the emotional stuff isn't typical for me. At that moment though, I kinda wanted to punch him in the face. How has he not learned that you don't "jokingly" insinuate that a girl is pregnant? Particularly if she's your wife, and PARTICULARLY if you know she's not.

I didn't take a shower this morning. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I took a shower yesterday morning either. That's pretty gross, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it considering the fact that I'm only working 9am-noon today, and then I'm just gonna work out (maybe) and come home and clean. And finally get my plants into actual pots.

Here's my overly ambitious list of what I need/want to accomplish around the house this afternoon:

-Sweep the living room and clean the floor
-Vacuum the living room rug
-Sweep and mop the kitchen floor
-Deep clean the hall bathroom
-Vacuum the master bedroom
-Deep clean the master bath
-Dishes, clean counters
-Laundry
-Get all the veggies planted in their own containers
-Spray the rest of the lawn with roundup

J should be off work around 3pm today, so he doesn't know it yet, but he gets to help too!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your ambitous list! all I am going to do today is scour garage sales (if I am brave enough to walk up their driveways)!

    (I have been really crabby too- last night was particularly bad. I don't know what to do with myself! Maybe there is something in the air.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you were so crabby! Hopefully you'll get a lot done off of your list. A sense of accomplishment always makes me feel good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.