Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trash The Dress Photo Session

Today, I shot some belated (almost 6 years belated) wedding pictures/ trash the dress pictures with Ryan and Renee. I had a blast. It's always hard to shoot at the park...I'm beginning to think that like 8am or 8pm is the best time to get pictures that aren't totally washed out or really sunny. Still, we got a few fun ones. I LOVED using Pioneer Woman's Colorize action on some of these. Also, I'm thrilled that Renee decided to get the dress wet--the last few in the reservoir are by FAR my favorites!

Hope you guys enjoy Ryan and Renee!








8 comments:

  1. You really are a fabulous photographer Mere :) Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. . .Love them. . .Love them. Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mere! Theses are gorgeous! I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like them too! Super cool! I didn't actually know this was a tradition, but I am stoked to live it myself...I am envisioning paintball, mud wrestling... ;) Did you trash your dress?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lis- It's actually a really new thing. I think it's incredibly fun, and allows for some AWESOME pictures. I haven't done it myself, mostly just because I don't think I'd still fit into my dress! Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! I'd say that you trashed your dress beautifully. Each & every photo is amazing!

    xoxo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.