Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Books, a Photo, and Queso.

-My review for What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen is live up on BlogHer Book Club this morning. This was my first time reading anything by Sarah Dessen--so click over to find out what I loved about it!

-Last night, I was feeling really frustrated, stressed, and overwhelmed. We got home, and I seriously wanted to eat an entire jar of queso dip that got left at our house. I don't even LIKE jarred queso dip. But had we had tortilla chips in the house, I would have probably cracked open the jar and downed a huge portion of it. And there you have it blog friends--if there was ever any doubt, I'm an emotional eater. And just for the record, I STILL want that queso dip, even though I know it's just a response to feeling stressed....not to mention the fact that I don't even really like it.

-WHEN DID MY KIDDO GET SO HUGE?!
IMG_7304


-Tomorrow is my and Justin's wedding anniversary! Yay! We will be spending it....at Justin's softball game. Wah wah wah. At least Justin did arrange for his sister to babysit so that I can actually go to the game with him since it doesn't start until 8:15pm and I would have been home with Lizzy otherwise. We're hoping to get to celebrate both our anniversary and Justin's birthday (which is the 27th) the first weekend of July...because we are totally booked until then.

-Speaking of being totally booked, because I can't even remember the last time we actually spent an evening at home, we're sort of in the "drop your junk and run to the next thing" mode. Consequently, I feel like I spend most of every day cleaning and seriously do not even make a dent. Drives. ME. CRAZY.

-The $2 tank sale starts this Friday at Old Navy. It's in-store only, and you need a coupon, which you can find here.

14 comments:

  1. yes! you are the best- thanks for the link to the old navy coupon! i love those tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy is getting so big! Wow! Love the outfit and her hair! How many years have you and Justin been married?? Happy Anniversary! I'm assuming the romantic date nights for anniversary's are far and few between for us too, we usually just do something very small because our lives are so utterly busy. O well, as long as you get to spend it together, right? By the way, I totally missed your giveaway! bummer, those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the tank top sale. Such a great deal.

    And I love the picture of your little one. She is getting really big. And is it just me, or is her hair getting darker? Pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to give the Old Navy tanks a try again. I have yet to find a tank I really like, but I want some!

    Oh, and I am a huge emotional eater. Like right now I am really tired, which is making me cry for no good reason, and making me seriously want to locate all of the chocolate in my house and eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, the cuteness that is your kid. Seriously. And look at her hair!

    Happy early Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the coupon. Happy Anniversary Meredith!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. - Great Review! I've read it before, and even knowing that Dessen is well known for young adult novels I just wanted to give it a try and ended up loving it. Maybe because it took me back to a different stage of life, and even though the characters' reality were completely different than mine was/is, it was all worth it.
    another one of hers I've read? The truth about foerever. Confession aside?...I was intrigued byt that tittle! and it was a good read. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! and Happy Anniversary! ... Lizzi looks adorable.
    and now I'm hungry..Hmm Queso...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sarah Dessen. I got to meet her one time at an event at a bookstore around here. It was so great. I hope you liked the book. It wasn't my favorite- it was good- but there are lots of others that are just as good if not better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! How did Lizzy get so darn big?! She has lots more hair too!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lizard is HUGE! And strawberry blonde?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lizzy is SO cute! And her hair is getting so long! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.