Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Picture Catch Up!

Here's one from the baby shower last month! From Left to Right, we've got Kelsey (sis-in-law), Courtney (sis), Me, and Renee (sis-in-law). We were just missing one of Justin's sisters, or we would have had the whole bunch! To be fair, I am only 5'10", which is tall, but not THAT tall! All my friends and relatives are just short ;)


Kait and my niece Payton. Payton told me today that she hopes I have the baby before Sunday so that I'll be able to wear a shirt that covers my belly to church on Sunday, lol!
............................................................................................................................
Here are a few from the boys' annual Polar Bear Swim on New Year's Day:

Justin and his brother, Ryan.


............................................................................................................................
And, I am VERY excited that my mom finished the quilt for Lizzy! I can't wait to see it in the nursery...I think it's going to go really, really well.

9 comments:

  1. Great pictures, love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME new layout, yay for the picture update and LIZZIE, Lizzie do you hear me? Come out little one! Don't make mommy wear suspenders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header! You gonna make some space for Lizzie up there. Homegirl needs to make her debut already! Very cute quilt - pictures of it in the nursery please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt!! It's gorgeous, Meredith! The colors are awesome.

    And the boys look cold in that pic, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the quilt! They swim just to swim-brrr! Love the new layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay! whoa! So you and Kait know eachother in real life? thats awesome! Shes the cutest :)

    ps: that quilt will look AWESEOME!

    how ya feelin' momma?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quilt, and I love the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 5'7" and my mom & sister barely make 5' on a good day. I completely understand the short family members thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.