Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blessings

Blessings:
-Old Navy Yoga Pants (in extra long!).
-Waking up, and feeling rested before my alarm goes off.
-A busy day at work, which will mean the time will pass more quickly.
-A quiet evening at home tonight to lounge around, read, and maybe catch up on Army Wives.
-The sweet anniversary letter that Justin wrote, and I've been re-reading it every day.
-Expecting a book in the mail from Paperback Swap.
-My family and friends, who are helping me pull off J's bday party.
-Vanilla Meringues from Trader Joe's (I wish there was a store nearby!).
-That the band got a shout out on the local radio station!
-That it's supposed to be sunny this weekend. I'm not sure how I feel about 93 degrees since I'll be outside all day, but what can you do?

2 comments:

  1. I'd kill for 93 degree weather right now. Yesterday it was 102. 102! It's supposed to be the same today.

    I LOVE my pair of Old Navy yoga pants that I recently bought. Those suckers are long! I actually have to roll mine up a bit so I don't collect mounds of dog hair when I leave the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good blessings :) I wish I was well rested today...I haven't been all week for some reason!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.