Thursday, June 4, 2009

Working 9 to 5....

Actually, this is my first week NOT working 9 to 5. It's my first week working five days a week, 8:30am-3:30pm. The extra hours are a blessing, but MAN it is an adjustment going from 4 days a week to 5 days a week. Also, it's really hard to find time to actually work out--I used to work 9-5, so I'd come in at 8:30 and take an hour lunch at the gym. Now, I'm only allowed a half hour lunch with my schedule, and I can't come in any earlier because even though I've been at my job for almost 2 years, I'm not allowed to have keys. Yay.

I am REALLY liking being home earlier though!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being home early! Bummer about not being able to work out though! Maybe try doing a work out video before you head to work in the mornings? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being home early is great. Waking up earlier is, to me, definitely not worth it.

    But I think I'm lazier than you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.