Monday, June 7, 2010

#4- 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind (1-10)

One of my 101 in 1001 tasks was to complete a series of questions called "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind". I just thought they were an interesting series of questions, and someday, it will be interesting to look back and see my answers. Today, I'm going to do 1-10, and try to answer with the first thing that comes to mind. I may or may not explain my answers, because I'm the boss, and I get to do what I want ;)  Feel free to play along if you like

1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - 27
2. Which is worse: failing or never trying? -Failing
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like, and like so many things we don't do? -It's usually a money issue. I'd love to spend all day relaxing on a beach in Tahiti, but I don't really have the funds to support that lifestyle.
4. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done? -By the fact that I'm a blogger alone, I'll say yes. But I've done a whole heck of a lot too.
5. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? -For everyone to really understand understand the meaning of grace.
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? -Mostly doing exactly what I already do, maybe with a bit more photography sprinkled in, and a LOT more wakeboarding.
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you're doing? -I'm doing what I believe in. Justin and I made the conscious choice for me to be a stay at home mom even though it would mean less money because it is something that we believe in 100%.
8. If the average human life span were 40 years, how would you live your life differently? -Well, we probably wouldn't be trying to save for retirement.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? - Interesting question. I believe that I've made countless choices that have shaped the path my life has taken. Sometimes I can almost see an "alternate" me--what my life would have been like had I made a different choice at specific moments. But, I don't wish for that "alternate" life at all.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right thing?- Doing the right thing. But, I worry about both...a lot.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this. I have now seen this 101 things in 1001 days. I think I may look into it more. I really like setting goals nad making lists. It will be fun for you to reflect back on this list - especially the age!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.