Friday, April 3, 2009

CHOCOLATE!

There is the biggest bowl of chocolate in my boss's office that is totally calling my name! Including today, I only have NINE DAYS of no chocolate left, by my willpower is seriously waning. I need to go to the gym and then get a Payday or something to satisfy this sweet tooth or I know I'm going to cave.

Also, can I just say that since I've stepped up to interval training, I have been SERIOUSLY hungry all the time? I'm not sure that the extra eating I've been doing is justified by the extra hard work outs though!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend--what are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.