Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Confession

I've been battling a pretty nasty cold for the past week or so. I feel like absolute crap. I've spent the last 2 or 3 nights coughing all night. Really, I should probably stay home from work. But the ONLY reason I'm not going to is because I've already paid to go to a cooking class with one of my co-workers tonight (I hope she isn't sick today, 'cause she's the one organizing it all!), and the topic is appetizers and martinis. YUM! Hopefully I'll have some good recipes to share soon.

While I'm confessing, I might as well say that I'm really enjoying watching The Hills!

3 comments:

  1. Friends don't let friends watch The Hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better! Hope you had fun with your coworker. Do share the recipes...appetizers and martinis do sounds pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.