Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mystery Noise

Every morning at about 8am, there is this mystery noise at our house. As far as I can tell, it's coming from our pump house (we are hooked up to city water, but also have a well for irrigation). It makes this loud, grinding noise three times, and then stops. I have no idea what it is, and I also can't ever seem to arrange for J to hear the noise--on weekdays, he's already at work by 8am, and on weekends, he usually isn't up that early...or if I DO wake him up, of course, it doesn't make the noise. Figures!

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.