Saturday, April 25, 2009

To Do

I've got a lot to try and accomplish today...we'll see how that goes!

-I really want to get the transition strips so that there aren't big gaps between our wood floors and our other rooms!

-Day 2 of Couch to 5k. I'm forcing Justin to come to the gym with me. I don't know why he's such a whiner about it.

-Sigh. Our dismal, ugly yard. Weed eating and weed killing so that we can start all over again.

-I am officially out of shampoo. Any drug-store shampoo recommendations?

-The never ending pile of laundry and cleaning.

Hopefully a little fun sprinkled in there somewhere too!

2 comments:

  1. For shampoo, I like the Garnier brand. I just get the plain old shampoo for normal hair. Works great for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh! I'm late (sorry), but the new L'Oreal Ever Pure shampoo is AMAZING. It comes in a tube and retails at about $6 around these parts, but it's really worth it, I think. It makes my hair feel amazing afterwards, and it's all natural.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.