Thursday, February 4, 2010

Photography How-To: Aperture

The secret to taking good pictures straight out of the camera? Knowing about your Aperture. I was going to write a whole post about the Aperture today, but I was pleasantly surprised that Pioneer Woman and I were on the same wavelength today, and she did the dirty work for me. I'm sure she was totally thinking "How could I save Meredith some time today? I know! I'll write a blog post about Aperture!"

Ha. As if The Pioneer Woman even knows who I am. I wish!

Anyway, if you have any interest in photography AT ALL, I'd highly recommend checking out her post-- What The Heck Is An Aperture

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. My husband bought me a Canon XSi right before the baby was born and I'm trying to learn how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I'm always on the look out to learn more! Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait..is this a non baby related post? How are we suppose to see lizzy grow unless we have pictures every. single. day.!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.