Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Song

It's been a LOOOONNNG time since I've done a Sunday Song here on the blog...but this song has been on my mind a lot lately. It's "American Dream" by Casting Crowns--not one that's played on the radio (at least not here), but really resonates with me, and it's my favorite song of theirs. If you haven't heard it before, please think about giving it a listen. Here's a snippet:

“Not this time son I've no time to waste
Maybe tomorrow we'll have time to play”
And then he slips into his new BMW
And drives farther and farther and farther away

Cause he works all day and tries to sleep at night
He says things will get better;
Better in time

So he works and he builds with his own two hands
And he pours all he has in a castle made with sand
But the wind and the rain are comin' crashing in
Time will tell just how long his kingdom stands
His kingdom stands




1 comment:

  1. I seriously love this song. Thanks for posting.
    Casting Crowns is a favorite band of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.