Monday, November 9, 2009

Good News

Let me introduce you to these two--first up is Kelsey, Justin's youngest sister (who is now almost 20, so not really that young anymore). Second up is Justin, one of my Justin's two best friends. Did y'all follow that? One of my husband Justin's best friends is also named Justin. Those of you who know these two in real life should find this picture pretty darn funny because of the lake that they're standing in front of, as not-my-husband-Justin's nickname is Stump. And apparently, this summer, he and Kelsey went to Stump lake. I have to admit, I laughed out loud when I saw this picture.

ANYWAY. While we were at dinner last night, they told us that they had gotten engaged on Tuesday! We actually knew that Justin was planning on proposing, but he told us it would be on her birthday in December. Either way, we're excited and happy for them! It sure is nice to start off a Monday with a bit of happy news.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kelsey and Justin! So his sister married his best friend? That's cool and should make for fun family get-togethers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! Congrats to your sister-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So exciting for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.