Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

Lizzy has recently become fascinated with our cat. The cat has realized that Lizzy is fascinated with her, and likes to sit juuussst out of Lizzy's reach to taunt her.


We also now officially have an escape artist on our hands. Baby girl is no longer confined to a blanket that we put her on. I know that one of these days, I'm going to lay Lizzy down in the living room, head to the kitchen to do dishes, and then have Lizzy suddenly appear at my feet.


And you'll have to forgive the crappy cell phone picture, but this one was too funny not to share. I guess Lizzy is making sure that Sophie doesn't escape while she is sleeping!


5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the cat watching Lizzy. And your carseat fabric pattern is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, she is just too adorable for words. And yes, she'll be at your feet in no time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart cat;) Babies always love my dog, and he never stays out of reach. Just lets them climb all over him. Not the brightest crayon in the box...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that last picture of her and Sophie and I can't believe how mobile she is already. Isaac isn't even rolling over yet - I think it's because he's got too much heft to move around, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cat picture and story! Too funny. Glad she's enjoying Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.