Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 in 30 Progress

So, my 30 in 30 challenge has been a little bit more difficult than I anticipated because the weather has TOTALLY thrown me for a loop. I thought we were on to warmer weather, so I planned my 30 Days of clothes around summer weather. Instead, it's been raining and frigid since last week.

Anyway, as some of you asked, I have been taking pictures...even though I don't love looking at pictures of myself at the moment. And the door without trim drives me nuts, but it's the only location near something that I can set my camera on to take a self-portrait.


Wednesday 5/25
Heading to a Youth Event at a church where the band was playing
IMG_6471

Thursday 5/26
Running errands. I changed into jeans and a t-shirt after working out around noon, but after that we just went to Justin's softball game anyway.
IMG_6552

Friday 5/27
Hung out and then took the band photos
IMG_6579

Saturday 5/28
No picture, but I actually did wear clothes from the plan. We had band practice and then visited with Justin's parents. I wore jeans and the pink C9 shirt. And my black fleece 'cause it was freezing.

Sunday 5/29
Headed to church. Threw in a second pair of jeans due to being tired as heck of the first...not sure whether they'll be one of my 5 "extra" pieces or just a cheat item.
IMG_6827

Monday 5/30
Visiting with my parents. I changed into black shorts for part of the day.
IMG_6830

11 comments:

  1. Very cool. I love the first photo with Lizzie behind you, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wavy hair, didn't notice the door until you pointed it out, and am desperate to know where you found those yellow flats because I want them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In L-O-V-E with the Yellow shoes! {Can you tell where u got 'em?;)}
    also love the wavy look! Looks Good!.
    I'd love to see 5/27'th look with the Red Cardie on... how abt that?
    Tks for such a refreshing post. It made my Lunch time much more fun today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sar and Noe-- the yellow shoes are actually Crocs! I got them for the garden, but they are really comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'd never guess.
    Looks really cute ;) and they're actually sold in Soth Am. YEY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all great outfits, your hair looks super cute curly, and I love the yellow shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits!

    And I LOVE all of your shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you're extremely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just have to say, I think you look awesome Mere! Seriously, awesome!

    I love the curls on you, and I miss you already, friend!

    The end :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving that wavy hair and I too... and that red cardigan - love a good cardigan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.