Saturday, January 17, 2009

Feeeeling Goood.

Well, almost. I'm feeling good enough to look at the rest of the pictures from Monday Night Band Practice anyway. I shot most of these in black and white, and most of them are straight out of the camera. I'm still playing with the filters available for black and white to find which ones I like the best. With film, I could see a huge difference with filters when shooting black and white. With the internal filters, I haven't seen as much difference. Also, did you know that you can still get a "red eye" effect in black and white? I didn't until I shot these.





1 comment:

  1. I feel like sometimes we can never escape from the red eye monster. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.