Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ask Justin...

Maybe this is totally corny and only interesting to me, but I've been thinking that it would be interesting to have J give some input to this blog every once in awhile. I've actually been meaning to have him write a Wedded Wednesday post, but we're going with baby steps here people!

So, in the meantime, I thought it might be kind of interesting to do an "Ask Justin Anything" post. Want to know his favorite food? Ask away! Curious why he thinks painting wood is a mortal sin? By all means, ask away! Want to know what he does for fun besides playing Final Fantasy? Ask away! Want to know what he thinks about becoming a dad? Ask away! Have a plumbing or dywall question? You get the picture...ask away.

I'll see if I can get J to answer these questions over the weekend, so let's say that the deadline for questions is 10pm on this Friday, September 18th.

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Justin (I feel like I'm addressing a Miss America contestant), what was the first thought that went through your head when you found out you were going to be a dad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Justin,
    (personally, I feel like I'm writing "Dear Abbie" lol)

    Have you ever installed a toilet where there was radiant hot water heating? How do you prevent the wax ring from melting? The toasty warm tile floors are nice in the winter but now I'm starting to see a little of the melted wax around the toilet base. Not good, I'm guessing! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know if Justin still wants to buy a duplex? And when he's going to convince my husband to get the heck outta the military and move home so we CAN buy the duplex? ;)

    Okay so seriously....

    Dear Justin,
    What's the one thing you are looking forward to the most about having a little girl?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. any tips on installing a new counter top/sink combo to an existing bathroom vanity?

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Somehow I totally missed this post). Justin - What's your favorite thing about your job?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justin:

    What is your favorite thing about your wife?

    What is your favorite animal, color, food, tree, house plant?

    Shower or bath?

    What is your favorite part of being in a band? Your least favorite part of being in the band?

    I guess that is all I have for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justin: how would you feel if you met someone for the first time and they humped your leg?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.