Monday, September 7, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

9/7- Leah's 3-2-1 Shredded Beef with potatoes. I plan to freeze half for later use.
9/8- Oven Pancakes
9/9- Roast Beef/ French Dip sandwiches with leftover beef
9/10- Black Beans and Rice (I might try to make a Yumm Cafe Bake out of it)
9/11- Leftovers

9/14- Fettuccine Alfredo
9/15- Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
9/16- Leftovers
9/17- Full Meal Deal
9/18- Burritos, with extra ground beef I'll brown the day before.

I also have some chicken breasts that I want J to grill when he gets home from drywalling to use for lunches, salads, etc. Also, our fridge is STOCKED with fruit, which I love--we have nectarines, grapefruit, organges, strawberries, and blueberries right now!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work- I am trying to menu plan this week- we will see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.