Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pregnancy Post: Week 24

How far along: 24 weeks exactly
Total weight gain/loss: About 5 pounds as of my last OB appointment. Probably 10-15 now.
Maternity clothes: Mostly. Still some regular shirts, but not for much longer.
Stretch marks: Yep. But then again, I've had them since I was in high school.
Sleep: Yeah, not so much. Nothing is comfortable.
Best moment this week: Hmmm...I'm just enjoying feeling the kicks. Registering was pretty fun too!
Movement: She quieted down for a few days, making me nervous, but seems to be back on her regular kicking schedule lately.
Food cravings: Hot fudge and Marshmellow sundaes. Also Pickapeppa sauce and cream cheese with Wheat Thins.
Gender: Girl
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Wine.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished. *cough* Justin *cough*.
Weekly Wisdom: Grocery shopping can most definitely equal daily exercise.
Milestones: Viability day! With the marvels of modern medicine, by the end of this week, the little bean has a 57% chance of survival if she were to be born. I'd like her to stay right where she is for now, but it's incredible how quickly the percentage of babies that survive rises just from week to week.

In other news, my major pains lately have been my allergies, and heartburn--even water gives me heartburn. I constantly feel like I'm going to throw up again because of it. I'll have to ask the doctor about it at our appointment next week. I also still feel like I could probably sleep for 3 or four days! Luckily, we have nothing planned this weekend!

I've also been trying to get J to talk to Lizzie, but he still thinks it's pretty bizarre. I totally understand, I think it's kind of bizarre too!

8 comments:

  1. Again, you are a hot mama! My sister-in-law (due with a girl same time as you) is having bad heartburn too. She's so sick of Tums. Anyway, she read that heartburn is a sign of hair growth, so now we're all planning on this baby coming out like Suri Cruise. Maybe Elizabeth and Emma will be hair twins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I didn't cause the wine missing! I think you look great!!! Matt would probably think I was crazy to if I asked him to talk my belly too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I had heartburn as well- and Brayden has quite the head of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of my SIL's couldn't drink water, but it turned out that it was ice water that was doing it to them. They switched to room temp and it worked out fine. Not sure if you're in the same situation or not, but if so try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute!!!! That is a cute preggers picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopped by to see your nursery and read that you may be needing some maternity clothes?

    I'm giving two cute tops away in our free maternity clothes giveaway ..check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow. That baby belly is growing!

    Way too cute! :) And if I had time, I would soo make you those cookie bars just so I could have ONE and then get them out of the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had a huge discussion in class yesterday about the huge advances in medical and agricultural technology that doubled Europe's population and life expectancy in the 19th century. This in the context of what social strains caused antisemitism, so it really has nothing to do with you, but I treat the Internet like my personal thought barf bag, so....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.