Sunday, October 5, 2008

Whatever You're Doing

This is one of my favorite songs of the moment. "Whatever You're Doing" by Sanctus Real. Justin and his band have sung this song at church on occasion, and I just love it. There's one particular part that goes:

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace.
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see,
but I'm giving in to something heavenly.

And it really seems to exemplify where I am in life right now. House, job, future family... I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to go from here, but I'm trying to surrender it all and not just climb aimlessly over the hills, as the song later states.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.