Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scratch That

I knew that I spoke too soon about the great customer service experience I had with Dell. I was shocked when the tech called yesterday and said he could come out already ( I wasn't expecting a call until at least today or tomorrow). Only, since he left, all hell has broken loose.

Since he was here, I suddenly don't have a wireless card. I've reinstalled the drivers multiple times, all to no avail. System restore doesn't work either. Also, I was suddenly hooked up to a network that I didn't set up, and it looked like someone was remoting in all night--coincidentally, this was happening while I was speaking to a Dell tech who was preparing to remote in, but to whom I hadn't actually given consent to remote in to. Dell says that this is all a coincidence, and maybe I'm just a bit of a conspiracy theorist here, but I just find it AWFULLY coincidental.

I was on the phone with a tech this morning, and the crazy lady said, "Okay. I call you back in 15 minutes, or you call me back in 15 minutes."

I asked which one it was--who was calling whom. She responded, "Whoever calls first." Nice plan.

2 comments:

  1. Um that is not a coincidence! Ridiculous on the calling back as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had nothing but trouble from Dell in all my encounters with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.