Sunday, November 23, 2008

Allergies.

Most people are surprised when they learn all the many things that I'll allergic to. My allergies are particularly bad this morning, so I thought I'd do a little pictoral of some of my MAJOR allergies. There are countless more that just aren't worth mentioning at this time.

First up, hay.
Also, Christmas trees.
The buttons on jeans
Gold jewelry
As well as silver
Grass
Tomatoes (but I eat these suckers anyway for sure)
Eggs
Again, these are Evergreens, but I'm basically allergic to all trees.
Annnnnd dust mites.




2 comments:

  1. The buttons on jeans?! Wow, bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh the buttons on jeans thing sucks! Depending on the jeans I have the same problem :( Belts too! Clear nail polish works wonders!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.