Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nov 30th.

The last few days have been a fun, refreshing, busy, tiring whirlwind. Friday we popped into town to pick up some gifts for people, then hung out with Ryan and Renee for awhile. We went over to their house and watched the Jeff Dunham Christmas special and hung out until midnight or so.

Yesterday, we met my parents for some awesome BBQ at this little hole-in-the-wall joint that we love, and then went to see Transporter 3. Later Bev and Kait stopped by so Bev could see the house, and then headed over to Jon and Bev's house to watch Hancock (at like 10pm). I worked on knitting a scarf. Overall, it was a blast. Unfortunately, I've been feeling a little gurpy lately, so the last few days weren't quite as fun as they could have been.

Today, I feel like I got hit by a bus. Again. And I also kind of feel like I could puke. Church was not fun. I felt like I was going to either pass out or throw up the whole time. Yay. I think my day will be devoted to sleeping, knitting, and watching TV. Which is unfortunate because we have a LOT of work to do, and today is the last day we have power at the apartment. Maybe my hubby will decide to be amazing and tackle it all himself. Who wants to take bets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.