Monday, December 1, 2008

ON- Again.


So, on Sunday I gave into the months long urge when I saw that Old Navy actually had fleece pants in the TALL section in my size. The only color they had was bright pink, which is not my favorite, but I'll deal. You all have no idea how long I've been looking for some workout/lounge pants that are cute but also actually long enough. I also got a half-zip fleece in tall, which I'm really excited about. Of course, as fate would have it, for the second time in a row, I made my purchases the DAY BEFORE a big sale. Today, ON is offering 20% off plus free shipping. I haven't decided whether or not to call and ask them to honor the sale (they did last time). Is it really their fault that I have bad timing?

Other than that, it's a good thing Monday is my day off, 'cause I'm sicker than a dog. I went to bed with some SERIOUS heartburn like I've never had before. All I had eaten were some mashed potatoes and jello, so I have no idea what was up with that. I woke up in the middle of the night with what felt like a bladder infection. Great. Got up, took some meds, sat on the couch for about a half hour, and then spent the rest of the night throwing up. Awesome. The good news is that I don't feel bladder infection-y any more. The bad news is that I still feel sicker than a dog. And I REALLY need to go grocery shopping. Maybe I can push it off til tomorrow, I just won't be able to eat anything that we currently have in the house. But then again, maybe it isn't such a bad idea if I don't eat anything and only drink liquids for awhile.

4 comments:

  1. Cute finds! But sorry to hear you missed out on the sale. I was watching the Today show this morning and discoverd that the Monday after Thanksgiving (today) is basically "Black Friday" for online shopping---who knew?? Note to self--save my online shopping next year for this day. Oh well, live and learn.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could link myself to yours! Love the layout of yours as well.

    Cute finds at ON and good to know they carry tall sizes since all too often I find some of my pants can easily become floods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely call!

    I hope you feel better soon lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE old navy for Yoga-pants and fleece tops! I just bought a pair there and I live in them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.