Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's like the 70's!

Justin picked up my prescription on the way home from work. We ran to get some dinner (TB--SO not good for me, but I was craving it really badly), I sat down on the couch, took my prescription, and I literally remember NOTHING after that. I woke up this morning not remembering how I got to my bed, or even what day it was. I felt like I could have slept for another 16 hours easily. But, I felt like I HAD to go to work today, so I dragged myself out of bed and came. I'm still not feeling great, but I'm making it through the day. I pretty much have to stay this afternoon since I'll be the only one here.

After work, we have to head to the apartment to clean out more crap. I am so over the apartment business. We haven't missed anything that's over there, so why not just throw it away?! But noooooooo...we might need it some day, says my silly husband!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.